Pro Formula Fresh Mint Dental Gel (1oz)
Highly Recommended By Dental Surgeons For Its Soothing And Healing Relief
This powerful, fast-acting Pro Relief Dental Gel is safe for the entire family and perfect for anyone who suffers from dental issues like sore gums, dry mouth, chronic bad breath (halitosis), periodontal support, oral surgery, canker sores, irritated tissues, etc.
Your product is estimated to arrive within 3 working days.
Free shipping to anywhere in Malaysia for orders of RM 150 and above!
Mouth irritations are not fun and can take time to heal.
We carefully formulated this ultra-versatile gel to offer soothing and concentrated deodorizing benefits along with unsurpassed tissue-conditioning properties. You won’t find a dental gel like this anywhere else!
Our gel formula contains a therapeutic blend of ingredients, including aloe vera, chamomile, folic acid and essential mint oil. It’s infused with our patented combination of Oxygene® and zinc to provide moisture and soothing relief you can count on.
Born from the idea that real dental care doesn’t need to cut corners, our products are made with only the best ingredients that science and Mother Nature have to offer.
We don’t use harsh alcohol or artificial dyes that can stain teeth. Just ingredients you can always feel good about. That’s our promise.
Most dental care products have a high percentage of alcohol. These ingredients only mask bad breath, providing temporary fix. They also dry out the mouth which actually makes bad breath worse.
Introducing our unique and exclusive Oxygene®: a brilliant, safe-for-families, non-toxic ingredient that neutralizes bad breath on a molecular level.
This safe, non-toxic formula helps keep breath fresh and smiles healthy with our innovative dental care products.
Infused with xylitol and fluoride, Fluoride Dental Gel provides soothing and deodorizing properties along with cavity-fighting protection.
It contains neutral sodium fluoride that protects against cavities and reduces sensitivity. This formula is naturally flavoured with essential spearmint oil, which provides a safe and natural soothing effect that is also gluten free.
This gel contains Oxygene®, that safely destroys odours at their source by attacking volatile sulfur compounds (VSCs); and the harmful effect they have in the mouth.
If you avoid your favorite food and drinks due to tooth sensitivity, it’s time to take back control with Oxyfresh Fluoride Dental Gel. This gentle formula strengthens your tooth enamel and protects your gums.
All in a convenient gel that’s safe, effective and easy to apply!
- Protects Your Teeth From Cavities
- Strengthening teeth
- Reducing Tooth Sensitivity
- Suitable For Dental Implants
- Tenderness In Your Gums And Tongue
- Healing Soft Tissue
- Perfect Application When You’ve Bitten Your Tongue Or The Inside Of Your Mouth
- Perfect Application For Fever Blisters
- Perfect Application For Mouth Sores
- After Tooth Extractions And Dry Sockets
- Enflamed Gums
- Dry Mouth
- Pizza Burns In The Mouth
- Keeping Acidity Under Control
- For extraction sites to insert using monoject-type syringe or place on gauze
- For those under immediate dentures
- For crown preps as part of performing dip retraction cord prior to insertion for more precise impression
- For temporary crowns to apply along gumline to enhance healing and alleviate post-operative discomfort
- For following scaling, root planning or laser treatment when using syringe sub gingivally and along gingival margins for enhanced healing and to alleviate post-operative discomfort
- During scaling when using instrument, carry to depth of pocket
- Caries-prone individuals to apply along tissues with Oxyfresh Health Brush
- Orthodontic treatment to apply daily after final rinse to reduce the risk of gingival irritation and demineralization of the enamel
- Those with sensitive teeth
- At-home fluoride treatment to place in custom fluoride or whitening trays
- Dry mouth sufferers to apply along tissues with cotton-tipped applicator or Oxyfresh Health Brush
- Those undergoing chemo and/or radiation therapy to provide relief and protection from dryness, irritation, soreness and risk of caries
Oxygene: Non Fluoride Toothpaste
When it comes to cavity prevention, we went with what the pros use: non-staining neutral sodium fluoride. This tried-and-true active ingredient has been shown to strengthen enamel, resulting in a cavity-free smile. Our non fluoride toothpaste Malaysia is guaranteed to be gentle on your enamel, with one of the lowest abrasion indexes on the market, so you can enjoy all of your favorite hot/cold foods and drinks once more. This non fluoride toothpaste Malaysia includes everything you need for superior cavity prevention, everyday whitening, and off-the-charts fresh breath. We prefer to be cautious when it comes to your enamel, which is why we rely on the gentle scrubbing power of hydrated silica (think smooth gel sand) to keep your pearly whites stain-free without sensitivity. This is where our unique ingredient Oxygene® shines. It actively seeks out nasty breath-causing compounds and eliminates them, just like in the cartoons.
Unrivalled at neutralizing bacteria and hydrating the tissue to help promote healing.
Works to quickly soothe sensitive gums. It’s perfect for new dental implants or after a visit to the dentist.
Specialized ingredients that help condition and provide moisture to dry and irritated tissue.
Ultimate relief to help soothe mouth sores caused by bitting inner cheek, canker sores or burns from hot foods.
We didn’t jump on this bandwagon; we pioneered it. Our formula protects your smile without burning or dehydrating your tissues.
The safest way to protect smiles is to avoid harsh chemicals, additives, artificial sweeteners, agents, etc. We use only ingredients that matter for true dental health and are safe for the entire family.
For over 34 years, dental professionals have loved and recommended our innovative dental care products.
Whether it’s for you or your family, nothing beats a healthy dental care that makes the biggest of differences in your lives.
Xylitol: Inhibits the growth of the bacteria that causes cavities.
Water (Aqua), Xylitol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene® – Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Apply Dental Gel liberally to clean affected tissue, leaving on for several minutes. Expectorate gel and do not drink or eat for at least 30 minutes. For children under six years of age, consult a dentist or physician.